Because of COVID-19, High Five has been paused for this year. Once the quarantine is over we will reschedule or cancel if needed.
Everyone Needs A High Five
Most of us spend our lives doing what we have to do. What if you could spend a week doing waht you love to do? What if you could spend a week doing what you were made to do?
Whether you are going into kindergarten or 7th grade, High Five offers you the opportunity to create a week doing what you love while being part of an experience that is bigger than yourself.
In our culture, a high five has become a simple act to tell someone “Hey, I appreciate you.” At High Five, we stop everything to tell Jesus Christ “We appreciate you.” But we also want to tell each other “I appreciate the way God made you….special and unique with purpose.” High Five is a week of worshiping Jesus, but it’s also a week of finding our true selves exactly how God made us. Because…..everyone needs a high five.
Discover for yourself what hundreds have experienced – you don’t want to miss High Five!!!
- Full-day: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Campers: $135
- Full day volunteer discount: 50% off for child or grandchild. Email Kasey at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your discount code before registering your child.
- TBD – Registration opens
- TBD – Registration closes
- TBD – High Five Camp
Steps to Register
- Choose two electives: one for the morning (a.m.) + one for the afternoon (p.m.)
- In order to receive a Volunteer Discount, you need to register yourself to serve first. You’ll receive a discount code in your email to use when registering your camper.
- If you have a friend/sibling request, you must register your child for the same elective at the same time as their friend’s registration (a.m. and p.m.). We will try our best to honor all requests.
- Grade school campers must be entering kindergarten through sixth grade, and register by the grade they are entering in Fall 2020.
- If you serve at High Five, you receive a discount for your children or grandchildren. Discount is 50% off for full day volunteers.
- You need to register yourself to serve first. Kasey will give you a discount code to use when registering your camper.
- Full-day campers may bring their own lunch packed in a clear zip-top bag with first and last name clearly marked.
- Water is available all the time.
- Allergy information should be noted at registration and check-in, if your child needs to eat in an allergy protected area.
- Campers choose electives by the grade they are entering in the Fall of 2020
A special thank you to the following restaurants for their donations!